A Maldivian Feast

    As I wrote in the last post, I plucked out the curry leaves in one hour. It was boring, but it was a great success. All the family members were given a task, and I finished the last. After plucking out the leaves I helped my mom mix up spices and make salad. My mom said to hurry up as it was a feast. Here are some pics I would like to share.




Koppee Fathu Satani
Me mixing up the spices for Koppee Fathu Satani
Koppee Fathu Satani
I decorated Koppee Fathu Satani with cucumber and olives

onion, garlic, bilamagu and one big chilli

fish in a dish
A big fish dad got grilled and ready to eat. Also decorated with cucumber and olives

banbukeyo with garudiya
This is bread fruit boiled in water, with garudhiya next to it



maldivian food
yummy! Smorked fish and coconut.

Me enjoying our Maldivian dish, banbukeyo and gardhiya









No comments:

Post a Comment