A Strange Object


                I was lying on the sofa watching television as I did every day. I could hear the children of the neighborhood playing and laughing. Suddenly, an exotic sound struck my ears. I was startled. I dashed outside to see the incident.

 
        Unfortunately, I didn’t see the occurrence, because of something falling from the sky. 'It's a star?' I thought. Before I could have one more glance at the falling shiny object, it vanished behind the hills. I blinked. Tears were about to fall from my eyes. It glowed more than ever!
         After I looked down at the road, it was void. Few people were waiting to buy some fried rice. Back to the cozy sofa I went. Just as I sat down, the lights went off and the sun immediately swept. The  big moon and the frosty wind have come up once again. 
        Suddenly, an abnormal glow  came from the old rusty window. Anxiously, I walked up to it.An enormous fireball near the window!
        It opened letting the smoke fuzz and buzz around the place. Then came out two aliens that were green. They both almost look like clowns! 
       The tiny aliens said, "Don't make such a fuss about our funny face! We may look funny but we're poisonous.We are here to tell you a big secret. This potion we have here is potion that can make  any object dark. So be careful. It can make the Sun vanish forever!         My eyes were almost watery and I couldn’t wait a moment. Remembering what they said I immediately poured the potion on the fireball and it turned dark in a shot.
The next morning I was extremely sleepy. people came from here and there came to see the object.
The Mayor said “I never saw such a thing before! Put it to the museum now!”                     

2 comments:

  1. You do?! Well. Coincidence! Me too! I like them because its a mystery. I like being a detective . . .! ! ! ! !

    ReplyDelete