How To Make A Mask

This is what I did yesterday. . . I made my own mask!
 Today I am going to tell you how to make a mask.

WHAT YOU NEED.


1. Hard paper ( one or more )
2. Scissors
3. Glue
4. Stuffs to decorate like sequences, laces, beads and feathers.



WHAT TO DO.

1. First fold the paper in half and draw one side of the mask.
2. Cut out the mask while half folded and when you open it you will get your full mask in shape.
3. Then you can decorate your mask any way you like with your decorating stuff.

    For decoration I used beads, sequences and my glitter pens.

I HOPE YOU LIKE MY MASK.

THANK YOU!!

5 comments:

  1. could be a quality mask. Of course it is O.K!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Nice mask!!! I think I will try that out. I love to follow your blog!!! It is so much fun!!!!

    Tayla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tayla! Your blog is also fun to explore!

      Delete