A Glorious Day in a fog.

    Today was such a glorious day. As it is weekend my Mom took me and my brother to see the fog at the National Park.

    This was the first time I saw a fog though it is artificial. I was so excited that my head will pop! As my mother and my baby brother were walking, I was jumping on the road behind them with excitement. After fifteen minutes we reached the  park just in time to see the fog coming out from the trees and the plants. When the fog completely covered the area I was not able to see my mother even near me. We had to call or touch each other to find one another. It was great fun.
Me enjoying the foggy fog.

    After I came out of the fog mother laughed at me. I asked what the matter was but she just didn't tell me. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and gave a click. It was then I realized that there was moist on my face like snow. I saw myself as a snowman in the photo. I blushed and washed all the water by rubbing my hands. Some came out as water drops while the others came out as bubbles. My brother tried to catch the bubbles. By the way, my little brother didn’t like the fog much.

At MarryBrown

    Then we went to MarryBrown. The food was delicious. The burger was my favorite. I was the last one to finish when I had to eat chips from my brother’s dish as he didn’t eat it.
    Today was the day I enjoyed the most. I would never forget this day.

Me and my little brother

THANK YOU!!!!

5 comments:

  1. azka loabi, this is a wonderful description and a wwwwwwonderful blog!! I felt like I was right beside you there,:) i would also have loved to see this, so would Aujabe and auyanko. keep on posting dear, I really enjoy your lovely stories:) love u dear. and be happy always:)MashaAllah.

    Love, Hindhamtha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? I never knew that. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is nice to hear that it was a glorious day!!!
    I wish my day was like that!

    ReplyDelete