Exams. Over Over . . .

Hi,
Sorry for not posting for so long. It's just because I had to try hard for the year end exams. You know, that hard work made me dizzy. It is 2 days in holidays right now and  I didn't write a post because I was not in the mode to write one!


Anyway . . . I know you must be impatient. Hands up who were, cos I'm going to write daily now and make this blog the best blog for you!

The exams . . . Well I was anxious. I have to get a 100 out of 100 from one subject but I'm not sure about the other ones. It all went well and I hope that I'll get good marks although I don't get 100.

Well they are over and I don't have a thing to do. Therefore . . . Hey! Why am I thinking of my exams? Lets enjoy holidays! Is your school finished yet?
Some of you might, and some of you won't which means . . . you'll have to work hard.

Anyway . . . Check my blog on Sunday to find cool stories. Monday means there will be a poem. Tuesday means a post of how much money I collected. Wednesday means You will find an essay about the best book I read during the past three days.Thursday will be a list of the favourite sites. Friday will be a game day. Saturday will tell you how the week went.

2 comments:

  1. Finally! The day we wanted to come so badly that we sometimes lack of patience finally came. Sigh! Freedom! Oh no! Not yet! There is one thing we need to think of. Now the questions in our brains will be, how our results will be and what would our results be? Right? No choice, but to wait patiently and pray to Allah for good results. Think positive too. U can think tht u will be getting good results and the results u wanted. Waiting patiently and praying Allah for gud results commonly helps u to get good results and the results u wanted. So gud luck for the day of results showing. GOOD LUCK! C u at school. Tgc. Don't get nervous. Nervousness spoils everything and it is a warning! - Joony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank U for your wonderful tips. May God bless u!

    ReplyDelete