My Swimming Starts Again

        I have half of my interest in swimming. Its one of the most popular sports in the world. I know how to swim, but my  mother put me in the Swimming Association because my swimming skills are low. I just love swimming. Now I have to go swimming every weekdays to the Track and I love going swim with my daddy every Friday.
But the most funny thing is, my mother even doesn't know how to swim.

Me coming out after a swim.

         I'm looking forward to learn how to improve my swimming skills and not to disagree my mother that I do know how to swim. She just put me in there to improve my skills.

        If you think you know how to swim don't stop swimming! Future depends on every thing! Practice makes perfect you know.
THANK  YOU!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Heheh cool.
    Thats what always Moms do. dear!
    Mom's wants their kids to learns everything they didn't get a chance to learn. especially when its is for their safety.
    Love you..

    ReplyDelete