What Happened Today After A Tsunami Warning.

     Today at school something scary happened. Something that happened long ago was going to repeat this day. People were saying there is a tsunami coming here to Maldives.

     At the end of the second period in the school we were told about a tsunami coming towards our country. When we heard the news some of us were frightened, some of us were screaming and most of us were surprised with mouths open wide. I was one of the surprised kids. I looked outside the window. It was getting dark out there in the compound.

tsunami in 2004

    I looked at the teacher. She was holding her phone and calling some children's parents. Just then a loud scream came from the grade ones classes.

    Me and my class mates looked shocked as we looked out of the window. We got an announcement for all grades.

    After the announcement parents came in and took children's with them. I was fetched by my sister and put home. My mother was surprised to see me. Mother asked why and sister told everything. After telling everything mother switched on the T.V and there was the news. My sister had gone upstairs by that time.

    After watching the news all day long I finally knew no tsunami was coming here after all.


4 comments:

  1. cool writing loabiva. Anyway, Tsunami and all disasters are for all human to learn and to know that there is going to a day we all will be asked how we live this world. So we do all the good things, be happy and say Dua always. Very good write up kambulo.
    Love you
    Kudabe

    ReplyDelete