The Cool Gadget I Received

      I got a cool gadget from my Mom And Dad. It is a dictionary. Its not like the book and stuff but looks like a little laptop. Its in black colour and is filled with lots of information. I can do many things with it.


My dictionary


     Inside it there are six important buttons. Two of them are related to the dictionary. The other one is "Solvers" which is a button that leads to a page where corrections are made. Next is "games". This button takes to a page where you can find many crossword puzzles, hangman and more games. I can even store my friends data in it.

    I love this gadget. I especially want to thank my parents for this.

Thank You!

5 comments:

  1. This is very nice. Thank you, and I'll try to do my best to follow this advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have lots of fun with your new gadget!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have lots of fun with it. Thank u for commenting again!

      Delete
  3. I didn't know what a gadgetis before but now I know!!
    Thx

    ReplyDelete