So . . . Whats the headline for today?

Oalaa amigos!

Today I'm going a little "French" fried. Or should I say , yummy "Spanish" is coming! Do you get what I say? O.K. Keep that thing away cos were looking for the headline!













Now I'm in the cozy house again! I already went into the warmth 10 times for its RRRRRRREEEEEEAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY COLD!!!!! BRRR!!!! Any way, I'm happy as I get to post in my blog! I'm now going to read a story book called "Goosebumps". Do you know it? I like scary and spooky stories because they never scare me at all! Its my favourite!

4 comments:

  1. Oalaa! Oalaa! Hi! Hi! no worries amigo! I got brain freeze oneday eating ice cream! It was icy cold! besides 10 times to the warmth! thats hard core!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is a hard core! I don't know why it's so cold out there! Except for the AC!

      Delete
  2. Yeah I also like the story. I'm reading the 15th series. Boys tease me, cause they think girls don't have to read. so do girls. I can't help breaking the part now. I've read it so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the same as me! Girls 'n' boys tease me but I don't care! I like this book and I didn't help myself with it.

      Delete