How We Were Rescued From The Flood

    The water level rose in Singapore at 23 West Street. People were suffering like they were over board in the sea. I know how to swim so I swam and clinged on a door step.
    I looked at the children clinging on the houses. I looked at the people trying to keep their children safe. Some children had to keep their pets safe. I saw people, almost drowning when I heard the sound of a speed boat. Everyone who were about to drown were saved first. Then the ones who were clinging were saved. I was rescued by a life guard. The people who were in the boat were cold, so the rescuers gave them towels which helped them survive from the cold. I was given a big one.
    The flood was dried up after three days and we thanked the rescuers who have taken care of us so far.

4 comments:

  1. I am glad that you are o.k after the flood!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you are o.k after the flood!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, its a story! Not real

      Delete
    2. Ohhhh!!! Sorry!!hahaha!! I just can't stop laughing about myself!!

      Delete