And About What I Hate??

    I did not write a post about what I hate  right Mr.Right? Heehee! WELL, here comes the whole list of them!

  • First about my family!
  1. I hate my brother who always bother me during my homework. I sometimes go to school without doing my homework!
  2. For some reasons I hate my mother for being restless. Talkative, and very boring to be hanging out within a few minutes!
  3. My dad, who  loves music so much he dances with the beat! The volume is so loud my head will pop!!!!
  • Next comes about my school.
  1. Nothing really, moving to the next point.
  • Class next!
  1. I hate it for being messy all the time long!
  • Classmates (boys)
  1.  Except 3 I hate all the boys in my group & class!
  2.  For them scooping and throwing jokes at girls!
  •  Classmates(girls)
  1. They sometimes are bossy. sometimes mean like the girl who is in the next group.
  •  Nature
  1. I hate birds
  2. I hate monkeys
  3. I hate lions
  4. I hate tigers
for no reason I love them all! (the themes of 'NATURE')

PLS : Comment on what you hate! Topic :- What I Hate!!

5 comments:

  1. Well,
    I hate:

    Nature:

    insects(only)

    Celebrities:

    Justin Bieber
    One Direction
    Big Time Rush

    Animals:

    Hyena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. these are the things I hate too.( too lazy to write them ) hehehe

      Delete
  2. I am so sorry for being so restless and talkative that you hate it.
    I will try to control it and would love you helping me do it.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgive you if you will stop going around the sitting room for a minute!

      Delete
  3. I do love music! But you're getting carried away by the volume!

    ReplyDelete