The Crazy Envelope!

    I was doing a finger-paint poster when I heard a tinkle from the phone. I was startled by its loud ring and sprung myself high in surprise. I walked up to the buzzing blower.
    Looking at the number I did not know who was calling. The phone number is :- 790XXXX Can you tell me who? It hadn't been long till my envelope was in the mail box. I was staring at the man who was going to put my envelope inside. I was drawing a blank on the buzzing phone. The strange looking old man was holding a phone! ' Could he be the guy who is calling me? ' I thought.
    Minutes past away as the man had gone. the door opened with a swoosh! I dashed out in alarm for the envelope. Inside it was a number it was wrote by a computer, SEE :-


790XXXX

CALL ME!!

From:- 'stranger walfrid'


    This envelope made me crazy! Stupid! OMG! Its uncle Walfirid who was calling me that time! This really was a crazy envelope!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You should have picked up the phone. This ending is funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should h've! but too curious to know who it is!

      Delete