More Jokes!!

    Here are some classical jokes from a joke book mom and dad got me from a book fair

HAVE A LAUGH AND ENJOY!!!! 

Sam : Which day in a week scares the fish?
Ram : Fry-day!

Teacher : How will you save a drowning person?
Student : First, take him out of water. . .
Teacher : Then?
Student : Then take the water out of him!

Reporter : You are the most beautiful lady in Hollywood.
Actress : How nice! You mean there is no other woman like me?
Reporter : I don't know whether they like you or not!

Reporter : You are the number one comedian. Just what's the key to comedy acting?
Actor : Oh nothing! But allowing yourself to look stupid!

Paul : You know the critic's review of the film Ben-Hur?
Scott : Tell me?
Paul : They said the audience loved Ben, hated Her!

Max : How would you call a fish without eye?
Wood : How?
Max : Fsh!

Funny right?
That's the jokes I got for you in this time!
I will be posting more jokes later!

3 comments:

  1. Coll that you wrote some jokes!! My favourite is the one about which day of the week scares the fish!!!!! I loved your jokes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were waiting to see some jokes on my blog so I wrote some! Glad you like it. . . Thx!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also saw your riddles. They were great!! I wrote a comment on the riddled.

      Delete