My exciting Littlemaid Holiday camp !

Hello ! Certainly , it is a long time since we didn't meet . Last weekend , I came from a littlemaid camp , and it was so much fun !             

All littlemaids slept together in the school hall , and it was way  more fun than sleeping alone in your freezer (bedroom). Next day early morning we went for a morning walk. After coming back to school, we all had our breakfast. Blabbering about knots, talent show and games and all the activities we are going to have, we ate cheerfully.
After breakfast , we went to the hall to do and learn some knots. Just after lunch, my mother came to fetch me as I had JetSet speaking test that afternoon. I came back just in time to see a policeman from the fire department giving lessons on fire prevention.
Right after that was time for games. My pack got 1st place from Over and Under and 2nd place from Ball balancing.
Then we had to pack and get ready for the talent show. Although my pack didn't  win , we were proud to be applauded by so many littlemaids!
Our parents came as soon as we ended a game of secret friend. I enjoyed it very much.
The holiday I spent with my pack was mega-tastic!! Fantasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment