My Review on 'A Little Princess' by Frances Hodgson Burnett

Hey guys!
I know, I haven't updated this blog in ages (mostly because I was way too lazy to write anything, oops). But now I'm back with a book review! It's a review of the wonderful classic A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett.

I've been more into classic books lately, and A Little Princess is one of the best I've read. My friend gave it to me in exchange for another story book I had, and it was amazing!


Frances Hodgson BurnettIt's about a rich little girl who needs to switch from being a princess to a scullery-maid. The book tells us about her hardships and how our heroine handles the sudden change in her life after her loving father left her at a seminary.

I love how the author has written the book; I could imagine myself going through Sara's (the Little Princess) troubles and get inspired in the 'queer' way she deals with her problems. A Little Princess has become A Little Inspiration in my life and will always be, I guess.

I would highly recommend this book to those who are as passionate about reading great novels and stories as I am (also to those who don't too, I mean, I'm sure you'd enjoy; YES, IT'S THAT GREAT... AT LEAST I THINK IT IS).

Aye, that's the end of this post. Either I'll post another one with me blabbering about my life or I'll do another review... If you want? :)
It can really be about anything, books, games, anime, (esp kpop huehuehue), etc.

Ciao~!

No comments:

Post a Comment