My Favourite Online Club - Club Penguin

    Club Penguin is an online game and a club where you can meet friends and which is also free for any one who wants to play online games. You can chat, earn coins, and even find a job or work. 
     My penguin has a job, that is to go to the  the coffee shop and work as a the waitress there. My penguin is named after my favourite colour - Greenish8887. When you see me, you might be mistaken me for a boy. As I wear "Ninja Necklace "( which I believe every penguin must wear ) and a striped hat.

Some things going around Club Penguin :
-Medieval Party from 17-29 May
-Celebrating the best coffee shop in town    
-Hockey Match ( First round, second round, third and final ) from 29 May-14 of June

    You can start enjoying this online world for free. Have fun at : "Club Penguin.com".

No comments:

Post a Comment