My classmate Roger

    The teacher just assigned us a task before leaving the class to get something from the staff room. She said to do our homework so that it would be easier for us to learn for the Exams next week. Most of us started to talk as the jiffy teacher left the class. I started doing my homework so I could have more free time at home.
    While I was doing my work Roger abducted the book from me. I shouted. " Stop! ". Everyone gaped at me with amazement, but Roger turned a deaf ear to me and kept waving the book in front of me. I was so annoyed that I decided to chase him. Just as I was about to take my first step, the door opened. I saw our teacher standing at the door. It seems like she saw everything through the window.
    Teacher took us both to the office. There, Roger apologized never to do that again. I forgave him and we  became pals again.

THANK YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment