A Lap With a Laptop

DesiSmileys.comGuess what this posts gonna be before you read more . . . . . . . . . . . . . .




 
Yesterday, my dad gave me a laptop. I loved it. I wanted a laptop my whole life! But . . . . I kept it a secret.
So the above picture says what I will do if I get a computer! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ! ! ! ! !
The thing why it is soooo different is, that a laptop is light and a thin electronic thing. If a comp is that heavy and cant be moved one inch, I will do whats on the picture!
any way . . . .
I had many searches and of course, LAPS with my own lappy. How about a name for it? It's in maroon colour . . . . . . .

2 comments:

  1. I like maroon colour!!! I seriously can't think of a name for it!!! Hahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really looks funny for you to name it. . . . You know , I almost name everything in my home , for it may look as twins so I name them differently . Like I name my parrot , Zindrago!!! Hahahahahaha!!!

      Delete