Jokes To Enjoy ! !

BORROWING

Teacher : If you borrow twenty rupees from your dad and spend seven, how much will be left with you?

Student : Nothing !

Teacher : You don't know math !

Student : You don't know my dad !

 

BUS

Dick : My father ha seen many twist and turns in the life !

Dell : What is he ?

Dick : He's a bus driver !

 

BABIES

1st man : My wife has read David and Goliath and delivered twins !

2nd man : My wife read the Three Musketeers and she delivered a triplet !

3rd man : My God ! My wife is pregnant now and she is reading Alibaba and The Forty Thieves !

 

The grumbling  of a child :

"All parents and teachers are alike. They teach us to speak and walk and run.  After we learned both, they order to sit and stay quiet!"

 
BOOKS

Teacher : How many of you feel proud to be called as a Book worm ?

1st boy : Never ! Not me ! Because I don't have a single worm in my book shelf !

1st girl : It's me madam ! I have thousand worms in my book shelf !

New Teacher : I guess that's how my class is going to be as a Book worm !

3 comments: